Botox with Scott Sattler MD FACS

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've had forehead botox twice in my life, first in...

I've had forehead botox twice in my life, first in Brooklyn New York City and the second time was with Dr. Scott Sattler in Seattle Washington.

It has been three years since my procedure with Dr. Sattler, which cost me $300.

Two days prior I had a consultation for tummy tuck and liposuction. I fully intend on having both procedures with Dr. Sattler because he made me very comfortable, and I've seen many before and after pictures of his work.

Regarding the Botox. First, I was suppose to receive a phone call from his office reminding me when I should have another injection. They neglected to phone me. Second, the Botox injection was very fast and I felt liquid sliding down my forehead.

Comparing Brooklyn New York City Botox and Dr. Sattler Botox, I can say that Brooklyn was better. It lasted longer, I received follow up phone calls and every time I walked past the office on my way to the gym, the staff (passing out other salon information) always asked me how I was doing. The Brooklyn doctor also advised me about gently patting any sweat from the gym. The Botox lasted only two and one half months.

I do not know if the problem was me, and the way my body metabolizes Botox in this situation or if it was how the substance was injected. Normally, should people feel liquid on their forehead? I don't know.

The Brooklyn results were much better and longer lasting.

Scott Sattler MD FACS is a great doctor. Although I was not happy with Botox, I would recommend him for any other person who would like cosmetic surgery. He gave me a great consultation for tummy tuck and liposuction. I am fully planning on having those procedures with him. (we are simply saving up for it :-)