My Face Needed Some Smoothing out. Seattle, WA

I have followed Dr. Sattler around to 3 different...

I have followed Dr. Sattler around to 3 different medical locations. When you find a good doctor you hold on to him like a priceless diamond. About 10 years ago I started noticing some deep lines in my forehead. I wanted them to go away, so I started looking into Botox. I called Minor and James Medical Center to ask some questions about Botox and to find out more about Dr. Sattler's qualifications . The nurse found Dr. Sattler and put him on the phone to consult with me. I am careful when choosing a new doctor, especially when it comes to making cosmetic changes to my body. I was impressed that he took the time to talk to a potential patient that he hadn't even met before. The quality of Dr. Sattler's work matches his bedside manner. I have always been extremely happy with any work that Dr. Sattler has done. Last summer I decided that Botox was not enough, anymore and I had him inject a filler under my eyes. The results were fabulous! I have always felt at ease with Dr. Sattler and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone that wanted to make cosmetic changes to their body, as I completely trust him to work on my body!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon