Day Two - Seattle, WA

The immediate photo right after was amazing. I...

The immediate photo right after was amazing. I did this because my mom and cousin did and they look fantastic. I am extemely swollen day two. My only complaint so far is I was quoted the price for the event at the facility for $800. Normally $1200. I had NO IDEA it was PER a SYRING = PER EYE!!!! How was I to know? I went to check out and I emmediately started crying at the front desk. I saved and saved to treat myself and rescheduled 3 times because of the price. When the special event price was quoted I was so excited and planned for 30 more days. On the way there I was already feeling guilty about treating myself. I have spent years taking care of everyone else and justified it all the way there. I am sick of everyone at work telling me how tired I look even when I feel great. My reputation felt at stake - so I kept driving to avoid the $75 cancelation fee. The lady at the desk said "yes 800 per a syringe" - I said how am I supposed to know that? YOU have been quoting me these prices for almost 2 years while and never once did you tell me it was per eye = per a syringe! I had no business spending that kind of money - all I can say is I better get a raise due to looking amazing because I was not financially prepared for that. Patients should need to be educatied as to how many syringes are used before they commit and sign - we must be well informed - as many of us have no idea that the price quote was per a syringe - I for years thought it was the price for the procedure.
D. Well Nurse Practioner

Dominique Well is amazing - she has been treating me for my head injury with botox for years.