45 Years with Terrific Ultherapy Results - Seattle, WA

I had a very positive experience with ultherapy...

I had a very positive experience with ultherapy done by Lauren at the Larabee Center. Over the last few years I developed some jowl sagging and was getting a double chin so decided to have a lower face treatment. Five months later I'm very happy with the results. My jaw line is noticeably more defined, and my double chin is less prominent. The treatment didn't completely get rid of the jowls, but overall I'm happy with the improvement and feel less self-conscious. I plan to have another treatment next year for maintenance. The procedure does hurt, but Lauren makes it bearable, and the results are definitely worth the discomfort. My face was noticeably puffy and sore for a few days afterwards but nothing that prevented me from leaving the house. To me the results were worth it.

Lauren is a truly outstanding practitioner at the Larabee Aesthetic Center. It's clear that she's well-informed about the most-up-to-date procedures, highly skilled, has an impressive amount of experience, and truly cares about delivering great results for her clients. I hesitate to sing her praises since it's tough enough as it is to get an appointment with her. Lauren is fabulous - I'd highly recommend her.