36yo Male, Juvederm to Fill Hollowed Upper Cheeks, DRASTIC Improvement - Seattle, WA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I went to Dr. Desyatnikova's clinic as part of an...

I went to Dr. Desyatnikova's clinic as part of an effort to merely research what could be done for the bags under my eyes. She suggested that I begin with my upper cheeks to build a sort of shelf under my eyes. An hour later I was starring at the mirror in disbelief. I seem to suffer from some sort of prescription-drug-related lipoatrophy that makes me look far older than I am. The hollow, thinned-out channels crossing from my tear ducts down to my outer jaw made me wince at every photo or video depicting me. No more! I hoped for some relief. I ended up gorgeous. I look like a male model or something. I wish I hadn't waited so long. Don't feel vain or silly. Just do it.

3+ years out, no 'refill' needed

It's now been over 3 years since my face was drastically improved, and the filler (restylane) has NOT dissolved. There is even one spot where her too much was added, forming a sharp ridge that I'm not perfectly pleased with, and it shows no sign of diminishing. My point is that I read everywhere that the "down side" to juvederm & restylane is that it only lasts six months. Well, I'm at over 6x that period with no noticeable waning of the effect.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stella is wonderful. Very personable and intelligent.