32 Yo 5 Kids in Need of Breast Augmentation - Seattle, WA

5'2" weighing 100 lbs. Been flat chested all my...

5'2" weighing 100 lbs. Been flat chested all my life. Lack of confidence and always feeling embarrassed of not looking like a women. Just want to achieve a full C or small D with natural looks. I am getting 325cc on my left and 350cc on my right HP silicone under the muscle. I have my surgery on the 31st of August, that's in two weeks!! Super excited but nervous, pray for me ladies that during my surgery everything goes swell..

Two days post op

Me in a large sports bra. Day 1 Post op

All my pictures including the ones with my bra off are day 1 post op.

At my post op

4 days post op

Love the way they look in this sports bra!

Feeling great!

Day 5 PO

PO day 6

I get morning boobies???? Ouch...
Still bruising on my left side, I still have some soreness but not too extreme. My boobies won't drop they are still stiff a little soft on the the upper part and the look boxy. I love them though I couldn't ask for anything more. I'll update more in a few days. For now I pray for smooth recovery for all the ladies on realsef.

7 days Post Op

The lines you see on my breast are lines from my surgical bra.
They are still high looking but I'm loving them! Waiting to massage them after two weeks.

10 days post op

Loving the way they are turning out!! Barely any soreness and I drove today. Yay!! I cooked, clean, did laundry and pretty much everything else that I normally do. Overall this has been the best choice I have ever made. I feel great ladies, now I'm just waiting till they drop and fluff. Good luck to you ladies.

POD 18

Feels amazing to have these girls just in a waiting process for them to drop and fluff.
I don't have any issues what so ever, I feel great. My 1 month post op is coming soon I should be getting my stitches off. Yay!!

Post Op day 27

They are still high and not dropping fast I'm not sure what dropping is though.
Seattle Physician

I'm sure I'll have good things to say after my surgery. I trust my PS his staff Stephanie, has been completely helpful and understanding. So I'm back to finish talking about how amazing!! Dr. Sajan is, that man is definitely pro in what he does. His nurses are so kind and will make you feel comfortable first time you step foot in. I definitely would highly recommend Dr. Sajan if any ladies out there are thinking about getting any cosmetic done. He is terrific and the cool part it's lifetime warranty and if your dissatisfied he will fix at no cost your first year!! He does so many procedures and he's very good at what he does that he gets a 4 hour procedure done in 1 hour. How amazing is that ladies??!! Dr. Sajan is very professional, detailed orientated, and makes you feel comfortable. He listens for what you want and gives you the best advice. I'm very happy and satisfied with how things have went so far from pre to post op, things are healthy and healing well faster than I expected. Allure Aestheticis is the name of there practice and phone number is 1-206-209-0988. They are located in Seattle Washington.