IPL - Good for Redness but Left Skin Fine Wrinkly - Seattle, WA

I'm in my 50s and I purchased a package of 3 full...

I'm in my 50s and I purchased a package of 3 full face IPL treatments for mild rosacea and few age spots. My skin is very light and the age spots were very light brown, both about 5-7 mm in diameter.
It worked very well for the redness. The brown spots were additionally treated with the laser. After 3 treatments, the redness and spider veins were gone except a few around the nose. The brown spots became a bit lighter and are now, 6 weeks after the 3rd treatment, about half as dark as they were before treatment. I was told that IPL works better on darker spots because the melanin reacts better with the pulsed light, the same refers to laser treatment.
I have 1 definite triangular depression on my cheek from the IPL head, that I can only see in the magnifying mirror. This depression had been described in this forum several times.
I did get the fine-creepy skin, that had been describe here many times, all over my face, but it's only noticeable when I look very close. I hope this goes away over time. Paradoxically, I did have a few very fine laugh lines around my eyes that completely disappeared on one side and got noticeably less on the other side. I can't say that I look older after the IPL. So far not fat atrophy, no orange peel effect. Because of the skin creepyness, I would not do it again and instead get laser for the spider veins.
The PA who treated me is very knowledgeable and friendly. The side effects were not her fault, it's the technology. I sent my colleague to the same practitioner for a brown spot treatment and she was very happy with the result, because her brown spot disappeared after one treatment.