25yr Male, Juvederm Volbella/Volift Lip Enhancement - Cape Town, ZA

I have always had full lips, but as Ive hit my...

I have always had full lips, but as Ive hit my mid-20s, Ive noticed that my lips have started disappearing. I went for a consultation with Dr Scott Barker in Cape Town, as I had heard great things about him.
On my first visit I went in convinced that I wanted Restalyn Silk - but after talking to Dr Barker, he convinced me that Juvederm Volbella was the better option as it lasts much longer (18-24 months) and was much more natural. I also wanted to get 2ccs' , but he let me know that it was better to do 1cc,wait, and then see if I needed/wanted more. The procedure was relatively pain free and I was immediately ecstatic with the results. During the next few days the swelling subsided (much to my disappointment, despite knowing this was going to happen) and I decided to make another appointment. This time, Dr Barker decided that, for what I was wanting, Juvederm Volift would be suitable. Again, the procedure was painless ( I opted for a dental block). This time round there was Barely ANY swelling an NO bruising.

I am beyond happy with the results and I have Dr Barker to thank! If you are thinking of getting this done, feel free to ask questions :)

1 year Later

I am still so happy! I've lost around 30kgs the year so my face is thinner, which makes my lips look bigger. Either way, there is still a clear improvement in my lip shape and fullness 1 year on. This is with 1cc Juvederm Volbella first, and then 1cc Juvederm Voluma a week later.
Dr Scott Barker

Dr Barker was extremely helpful and made the entire process comfortable and as pain free as possible. You can tell that he is passionate about what he does, and my perfect lips are a testament to that! I can't fault him in the slightest, hence the 5 stars across the board ;)