So Happy I Finally Had my Breast Augmentation! - Sea Girt, NJ

I am now 1 year after my breast augmentation with...

I am now 1 year after my breast augmentation with Dr. Glicksman and just had my one-year check-up. I did a lot of research before my surgery and even went to two consultations before I met Dr. Glicksman. She was the only doctor who took the time to teach me about all of the possible implants available and which implants would fit my body. She used the 3D imaging to help me decide what I wanted before my surgery and my results look just like what she planned for me. I was given really good instructions about when I could go back to the gym, and also about how I need to take care of my implants. When I saw Dr. Glicksman this week we talked about me wanting to have a baby, and breast-feeding. She said she would continue to schedule me for visits every two years just to make sure everything stays perfect. I am so happy with my results! I am so glad that I made the decision to go with an expert.
Sea Girt Plastic Surgeon