30 Yrs Old,5'4'',120-125 Lbs, BA 32A-32D 550cc, Hp Silicone, Submuscular, San Diego,Ca

First off, I have to admit 100% NO REGRETS!!!!!LOVE MY BOOBIES!!ok i had to get that off my chest haha ;D.
I just turned the big ''30'' on January 22nd,huge leap lots to embrace but loving life. I am also a lucky momma of three beautiful boys (all breastfed) divorced and going through a new chapter of transformation and honestly just being loving to myself while keep a balance with all that life has to offer.Before April,only the though off possibly one day getting a boobie job was way out of reach,since as mothers that we are we put our kids and family first, i honestly thought it was a selfish desire but boy was i WRONG lol. I was always small but when i got pregnant and breastfed whatever was there no longer stood a chance. Although my girls (boobies;)) fulfilled a beautiful purpose,they were neglected for a very long time,hardly ever exposed and always in training(sports bras)lol. Humor me ;) With the support of my wonderful amazing sexy love of my life,i was ready to embrace new love for myself,my life and my future and with that said and no hesitation...I made my appointment set a date and committed.
Dr. Powell was very welcoming and made me feel completely comfortable with what i had in mind..I said Doc i'm going big or i'm going home lol. I absolutely new i wanted big, i have to time to waste,i know what i want and i'm completely comfortable with that.Since i was starting at 32A i had a limit,my skin can only stretch so far, we agreed that a good beautiful solid D 550cc would be perfect!!!
Surgery was on April 15,2016. Procedure lasted 4hrs...everything went great!!Then pain for recovery was a little rough on me but only really lasted two day,still taking it easy resting and enjoying the twins (boobies)

Day 5 post op

well every day is a little different but still on the road to full recovery. my breast got very swollen and tender last night,kept on top of my meds.currently taking Percocet excellent for pain hate the bloating..ugh.Seems like they may be dropping and one looks like it got beat with the ugly stick lol.cant see much of a difference but ill post up some picks and update in about a week!!
Encinitas General Surgeon

Dr. Powell is a Board Certified Surgeon who specializes in Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Powell has dedicated himself to the Cosmetic Surgery specialty for the last eleven years. He has performed over 6,000 surgical procedures over the course of a twenty-five year career. Dr. Powell is a Past President of the California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery where he was recognized by his fellow cosmetic surgeons for his outstanding skills and contributions to the Cosmetic Surgery specialty. LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!