32 Year Old Mum. Lost over 50 Kilos Naturally in Just over a Year - Nedlands, AU

15 months ago i was 130 kilos (286 pounds) and...

15 months ago i was 130 kilos (286 pounds) and slowly getting bigger. Ive lost weight soley through a calorie deficit and lots of exercise and ive enjoyed the journey so far! I got to 78 kilos (171 pounds). I had alot of excess skin and i feel that it took away from everything i had worked towards. Although i was proud of my efforts i also felt down hearted that there was nothing further i could do on my own... no amount of running... no amount of gym time was going to deal with what i was left with. I was left with skin rolls instead of fat rolls that i had to tuck in when i went running!!!
Then i heard about a surgeon called Adrian Brooks and i didnt really know what i needed or what to expect but when i went to see him he knew exactly what i needed done and i felt comfortable with him and his nurse was amazing too. I had a number of appointments to make sure i was still on track and ready to go. When the day finally came for surgery i wasnt able to have anyone with me directly before due to hospital rules but Mr Brooks came in to check on me and stood and had a little chat which made me feel better.
Im post op day 9 and Mr Brooks was amazing from the start so im not suprised by my recovery and results so far. Everything ive experienced post surgery has been exactly as i expected which is great... no surprises or shocks and well looked after! (This is comin from a person who as an adult once cried because i had 3 stitches in her arm :p )

25 days post op

Everything is still going to plan. All incisions have closed. Cleared for light exercise and going back to work next week! Going well!

6 weeks post op

6 weeks post op. Back at work and the gym. Back to my usual mum activities and household chores. Feeling great!

Still cant believe how how i look!

Perth Plastic Surgeon

When you make contact with Sculpt make sure you ask for Adrian brooks or you might be booked in with a different surgeon (they have a few)