Exceptionally Small Applicators

Haven't done the procedure yet, but I wanted to...

Haven't done the procedure yet, but I wanted to let everyone curious about SculpSure know just how small the applicators are and what that means for their pocketbooks. I have an iPhone 5s, and during my consultation I placed one applicator against my phone. They are alarmingly small! One applicator is the size of the screen (not the phone in whole). Keep in mind most areas typically need four applicators if you're looking at a larger area. So at close to $400/applicator, you'll either need to jigsaw out the best way to fit it on your areas, or you'll have to shell out lots of cash for larger areas. Please don't let your provider tell you they can only be placed in certain positions: this is untrue as demonstrated by the provider I will likely go to for my procedure.

I haven't put down my security deposit yet because I'm still debating which areas I want to get done, but I will update once I get the procedure done.