Life-Changing Experience - Scottsdale, AZ

I spent much of my youth and young adulthood...

I spent much of my youth and young adulthood overweight, but in my early 20s I changed my lifestyle drastically to include exercise and clean eating. Through this, I lost 70 pounds, which changed my health in a positive way, but left me with lots of loose skin that I couldn't get rid of, no matter how much weight I lost or how much I exercised. I had resigned myself to living with this, and while no one would know by looking at me, I carried this literal weight around with me everywhere. I learned about Dr. Repta and the surgery through my laser hair-removal provider, who shares the same office space. Dr. Repta met with me on the spot (probably not always possible, but luckily it was). Two years after this, and a few more, consults, I decided to undergo surgery. I struggled with various thoughts (is this safe, is it vain, is it necessary, what if something goes wrong; looking at social media didn't help squash the fear), but now I realize there was no need to worry. I had a great experience from start to finish (thanks to Dr. Repta and the women who work in the office), and the surgery has changed my life in an incredible way. My exterior now reflects the hard word I've put in, and I've got the confidence and comfort-level to wear things I've always wanted to. The surgery isn't a quick-fix, and I worked hard to ensure I was in the best health possible for surgery. I followed doctor's orders to the smallest detail, and I think that helped with my recovery experience.

Before and After Photos

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

My successful recovery and final result (including an amazing-looking belly button) are all due to the expertise of Dr. Repta. Through the entire experience, he put me at ease, answering every question (even if I asked it multiple times) and explaining every part of the process. He has a kind and gentle bedside manner that included being on-call for even the smallest post-surgery question. At no point did I feel I was just another patient on his roster. Skill-wise, I couldn't have asked for a more experienced and knowledgeable surgeon. He's an expert in the tummy tuck, and my results (and those of his other patients) are evidence of that. I can't thank him enough for the new life he's given me with this procedure.