Life Changer! - Scottsdale, AZ

I cannot say enough good things about Dr....

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mazaheri!

I have been in the healthcare field for 30 years and am quite particular about the care and attention I receive from a physician and the office staff.

Right from my very first meeting with Dr. Mazaheri, outside his office, I found him to be warm, jovial, and a very good listener. I liked him immediately and decided to schedule a consultation for an abdominoplasty.

During my first visit with him, he made me feel so relaxed and comfortable, even though I was exposing the part of my body I was incredibly ashamed of. I walked away from that first visit feeling like there was a light at the end of the tunnel for me... Hopeful and relieved!

His office staff were kind, supportive and seemed to be as happy for me as I was.. They explained the pre and post op instructions thoroughly and made sure I had no unanswered questions.

On the day of my surgery, Dr. Mazaheri's passion for what he does and confidence in his skill level put me immediately at ease. He reassured my fiancé that I was in good hands.

I am now 4 weeks out from my surgery and have finally turned the corner from feeling like I underwent a big surgery to feeling more like myself again. My incision is PERFECT. It's low and straight and beautiful... I have a flat tummy for the first time IN MY LIFE.

I have a little more recovering to do before I can get back to normal (I had more tissue removed than the average person), but I can already tell that this is a life changer for me! I am getting so many compliments and words like "little", "small", "skinny" and "tiny" are being used to describe me... ME!!!

I don't believe that I would have gone through with this procedure with any other surgeon... (I had gotten a few other opinions!) He was meant to do what he does.

Dr. Mazaheri is amazing and I am so grateful for everything he has done for me. He is a wonderful person, incredible surgeon, and I feel so blessed to have met him!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon