46 Years Old Mother of 3 - Scottsdale, AZ

I was referred to Dr. Brown by my primary care....

I was referred to Dr. Brown by my primary care. Before meeting Dr. Brown I had meet with 4 other plastic surgeons. Once I meet Dr. Brown in person I knew he was the plastic surgeon I had been looking for. I was very comfortable with him. He listened to what I was looking for, he was caring and didn't encourage me to add more. I called my husband when I left and told him I want Dr. Brown to do my tummy tuck. He said if you want schedule your surgery. I told Dr. Brown my husband had to meet him first. He said no problem, if your husband isn't comfortable with me, I will refund your deposit. My husband meet Dr. Brown and he explained the process from beginning to end. The day of my surgery I was so excited!! The staff at the surgery center was awesome from the beginning to the end. The surgery center called to check on my later the same day. Missy called to check on me the day after my surgery. I now wear dresses and love how I look. I highly recommend Dr. Brown and his staff is pleasant to work with. Love my results.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brown is amazing, he listened, has bedside manners, very professional and excellent plastic surgeon.