Tumescent Lipo Experience & Review. Scottsdale, AZ

I thought I'd write my thoughts/experience with...

I thought I'd write my thoughts/experience with Tumescent since this site was so helpful to me. I'm only 8 days in so I promise to update at the 3 month mark as well as add before/after photos. I had tumescent on my abdomen, outer thighs and waist. Dr. Hall took out 6.5 liters, which he said was a lot. Here's my 2 cents on what you should know:
*The procedure is more than feeling "pressure" as I was told. I found it very uncomfortable and in some areas painful. The first part when they numb you and put in the fluid was the worse for me. I was very lightheaded/dizzy when I stood up after the procedure. Move slowly!
*The first 2 days are the worse--lots of drainage--changing pads and sheets. I recommend sleeping on a dark towel. Pain pills worked great. I just stopped them today--day 8 because of constipation which was a real issue for me no matter what I tried.
*I had a friend stay with me the day of and the morning after to help me with the garment and make sure i didn't pass out walking or in the shower. I did experience dizziness when I took off the garment so be sure to take it off slowly! Then sit down before you go in the shower.
*Days 3-8--I get better and better each day. I walked about 2-3 miles a day slowly. I'm still in some pain and very very swollen, sore to the touch. It's still hard for me to forward bend or bend down so I don't. No results yet. Doctor said Days 14+ I'll start seeing the swelling go down. Day 30 I should start seeing my shape but to allow 3 months.
*Do not use ice for the swelling--it can impede the healing process.

Tumescent Lipo Experience & Review 2-week Update

2 weeks in!
*Still swollen and sore but it's getting better. Bruising almost gone which amazes me.
*Down about 7 lbs
*3.5 inches off upper abdomen; 2 off lower; 3 inches off waiste
*Dr. Hall said I could stop Spanx today but from all I've read--the average is about 4 weeks so I'm going to wear these as long as I can stand them to help with swelling.

I'll report back at the 4 week mark and the 3 month mark with before/after photos. Good luck!
Dr. Willian Hall

The front office is great and so is Shannon--the coordinator. She will answer any question you have at any time. Very helpful. I had a issue with fainting after surgery and I felt the nurse was hurrying me along because they had another procedure after me. I think this is pretty dangerous. At my 1 week check-up I did give Dr. Hall the feedback and he was very apologetic and appreciative of the feedback. I think Dr. Hall is good at what he does. I'll know more when I start seeing results so I'll write back later.