IN LOVE with my Results - Scottsdale, AZ

I have always been self conscious of my nose. My...

I have always been self conscious of my nose. My family and friends always told me that I was crazy and obsessive, but it was just something that always annoyed me. I naturally have a bump on the bridge of my nose, and finally decided to go to Dr. Repta for myself. My results are AMAZING. It was worth every penny, and I will continue with this upkeep until I can take enough time off work for a permanent nose job. I will trust no other surgeon with my nose, and I am so happy that I took this seriously enough to see someone as qualified as Dr. Repta. If you are considering getting a non-surgical nose job for yourself, then I highly recommend going to see Dr. Repta. In addition to being a highly skilled injector he is very conscious of symmetry and natural placement of the filler. He is strategic in injecting (no bruising) and truly cares about his patients and their results. You know you have gone to the right doctor when your results bring a smile to their face. I can't possibly say enough good things about Dr. Repta, so let my before and after pictures speak for themselves.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon