Rhinoperfection - Scottsdale, AZ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I went to Dr. Shaw for Rhinoplasty because I was...

I went to Dr. Shaw for Rhinoplasty because I was truly unhappy with my nose. My nose wasn't huge or anything by any means and most people didnt understand why I wanted the procedure so badly but my nostrils were a little wider than I liked along with my tip. And a small bump on the bridge.

When I went in for my consultation we discussed what I did not like and he told me what he thought. He explain thoroughly exactly what he would do and we agreed. I told him over and over I wanted to still look like myself because I was skeptical I had never had any sort of surgery before and he promised I would. The end result was perfect! he did exactly what I wanted and I looked like myself but 1000x better!

Only the people who I was close with and saw on a regular basis could see the difference which was great and the ones who doubted me getting the surgery loved my nose and said it looked fabulous and I had a wonderful doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Shaw he knows what he is doing. Along with that I had very little discomfort during recovery the only thing I experienced was nausea from the pain medication other then that my nose/face was in no pain!

Dr. Shaw was outstanding in all categories. He really takes the time to listen and his staff is wonderful and can always answer questions promptly.