So Happy - Scottsdale, AZ

Such a great decision. Has improved my self esteem...

Such a great decision. Has improved my self esteem greatly and helped me enjoy life more. My nose was very c-shaped and too large for my face. Dr Hobgood corrected the shape, straitened it, refined the tip and made my new nose fit on my face, beautifully. I used to dislike taking photos because I didn't feel like I ever looked like "me". Now I look like the "me" I always thought I should. So grateful.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hobgood was an obvious choice from the moment we met. So knowledgeable, experienced, observant and made me feel so comfortable. He initially told me that a nose can never be perfect, but I feel like he made mine perfect for me. I'm truly in awe of how well this turned out. I'm over two weeks after surgery, and I come to tears occasionally at how much this has changed my self esteem. Thank you to Dr Hobgood and his team.. you truly enriched my life probably more than you'll ever know.