Rhinoplasty Gave Me a New Found Confidence in Myself -Thanks Dr. Hobgood! - Scottsdale, AZ

I can say first hand that the decision to undergo...

I can say first hand that the decision to undergo plastic surgery (rhinoplasty in my case) is not one to be taken lightly. I did extensive internet research prior to making my decision. Due to Dr. Hobgood’s exceptional reviews and his expertise in facial plastic surgery made him my obvious first choice of potential doctors to perform my surgery. He ended up being the first and only doctor I met with. After meeting with him I knew there was no need to meet other surgeons. Dr. Hobgood is kind, sincere, and is genuinely passionate for what he does and for his patients. His staff is very professional and compassionate at all times. I do not live in Arizona but Dr. Hobgood and his staff went above and beyond to accommodate me as an out of state patient. In regards to the procedure itself, the bedside care was wonderful. In fact, Dr. Hobgood called me personally to check on me after my surgery. The healing process went smoothly and I was more comfortable than I anticipated because they did not “pack” my nose. Instead, they used a splint and removable drip pad. I could not be happier with the results and the experience overall. Dr. Hobgood gave me confidence in myself that I never had before – which in my mind is priceless. Thank you, Dr. Hobgood!
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hobgood is kind, sincere, and is geuninely passionate about his field and his patients. He is easy to talk to, trustworthy and very skilled. I did not feel I needed a second opinion after meeting with him. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking facial plastic surgery!