29 Year Old Who Never Felt Comfortable with Her Nose - Scottsdale, AZ

I did a lot of research before choosing Dr....

I did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Hobgood as my facial plastic surgeon. I was a little nervous going into the consultation but as soon as I met Dr. Hobgood I knew I wanted him to be my doctor. He is very kind, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. He even provided me with information on things I would have never thought to have asked.

I was very nervous the day of surgery but he, again, made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Hobgood called me the night of surgery and the following day to see how I was healing. He continued to ensure I was doing okay throughout the course of my recovery. My recovery was very easy and smooth. I feel like this was the nose I was always meant to have. I can’t express how much more comfortable I am in my own skin. The only regret I have is not having found Dr. Hobgood 10 years earlier!

It’s been over 9 months since my surgery and I am beyond happy! I would 100% recommend Dr. Hobgood to anyone looking for a facial plastic surgeon. Thank you for changing my life, Dr. Hobgood!
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon