Good Doctor

Devastated! I look 10 years older and $2300 out of...

Devastated! I look 10 years older and $2300 out of pocket.

I have been coming to Rejuvent for 10 years and recommended it to many people. I have had both filler and botox. Now I would not.

This year things have changed. The patient coordinator Carla is more interested in selling product than listening to what you truly want. Her notes did not match my requests. I requested naso labial folds and the sides of my face and instead the doctor decided of his own volition to "blend my lip to my chin" and place filler in my cheek bones (as per photo). This resulted in a complete unwanted change to my face shape and my mouth was smaller. I was miserable so I paid for another syringe to try and "fill" the indents. I looked worse, so Dr. Bomer filled my face with 3 more syringes gratis. After that I could no longer smile properly and she placed more in my cheekbones only making matters worse. Finally we agreed to use vitrase to remove filler from my cheekbones which looked great for 1 week until more of my face dissolved. The result was I look 10 years older than when I came in May (See befoe and after photos). Even Dr. Bomer asked me if I was 50 (I am 47). I now have to pay another $1000 to have volume to fill my cheeks (total bill is $1500 more than my initial budget). Emily the aesthetician is wonderful, but I would not refer anyone to this practice any more.

Good Doctor

I met with Dr. Bomer and she worked with me to make sure I was satisfied.
It is obvious that both Dr. Bomer and Bouzikous work very hard to ensure patient satisfaction.
I have been a patient of their clinic for 10 years and have always been very pleased with the results.

I would highly recommend

I would highly recommend this office.
Dr. Bazoukis and Dr. Bomer