40 Years Old. Large Pores, Acne and Sun Damage - Scottsdale, AZ

I was told to undergo this procedure 3 years ago...

I was told to undergo this procedure 3 years ago by my dermatologist. I wasn't ready at the time. This time around my Plastic Surgeon recommended it, stating that I would achieve the results I was looking for without undergoing major surgial procedures. I went into the drs office the late afternoon before treatment. Levulan was applied to my face with very little discomfort. Went home and slept with the product on my face. Went back to the Drs office the next morning to have the blu light therapy. This was the most PAINFUL cosmetic experiecne I have ever had. I was in instant pain. We had to do the treatment only a few minutes at a time, whiched eventually totaled 12 minutes. The pain I experienced was worse than natural childbirth, which I have done. It felt like my face was being torched. Below are before pictures, day of pictures, and day after pictures. I will continue to follow up giving my final review in a few weeks.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Angella was GREAT!!! She is very knowledgeable and took time to answer ALL of my questions