Necklift, Buttocks Fat Transfer, Facial Fat Transfer, Cyst Removal, Scar Revision. Scottsdale, AZ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Repta was worth every penny. I saw several...

Dr. Repta was worth every penny. I saw several doctors but I felt the most confident with him, his understanding of my desired results, his conservative-where-he-should-be attitude, but willing to do what he could to achieve what I was hoping. I saw him today, about 1 week post-op, and express a desire to do a small revision to the facial fat transfer (I want a little more injected around jaw and nasolabial folds) and he was completely supportive and willing to do the revision. We are going to wait until the swelling goes away to get this done. He did everything perfectly - this is just me wanting a little more of the ideal results I was hoping and instead of dismissing me (and avoiding a revision) he was immediately on board. I can really respect that! I'll be his patient for life.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon