Dr. Henderson is the Best! - Scottsdale, AZ

I was blessed to get a recommendation for Dr....

I was blessed to get a recommendation for Dr. Henderson from another plastic surgeon who told me Dr. Henderson was the absolute best for anything related to facial procedures. I’d had a procedure a year ago from another doctor, but he didn’t give me the results I was looking for. When I consulted with Dr. Henderson and explained my dissatisfaction, I expected her to tell me I got the best results possible for my age and skin type. However, she listened to my concerns and agreed she could provide me a procedure and improve my appearance. Merely the fact that she listened and didn’t brush me off (as the original doctor who’d performed the first procedure had when I’d voiced my concerns) was a big comfort. In addition to listening to me and taking me seriously, she offered a reasonable price for the procedure. Furthermore, her support staff is great. Olivia, in particular, was enthusiastic and supportive of my decision and helpful in having me plan for my recovery, which went smoothly. I’m a month out from the procedure and my results are amazing. The uneven contour of my neck and sagging skin are gone! I wish I’d had Dr. Henderson the first time and am so grateful I found her. I really do believe a woman doctor made the difference for me because I needed to be taken seriously and be heard. I recommend Dr. Henderson and her office for anyone, man or woman, who wants a highly skilled surgeon to provide them any type of facial procedure they are looking for.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Henderson has a wonderful bedside manner, which made me feel safe and respected. All of the staff is professional.