Mommy Makeover-Breast Augmentation with Lift, and Mini Abdominalplasty - Scottsdale, AZ

First I want to start off by thanking Dr. Brown,...

First I want to start off by thanking Dr. Brown, his staff, and wife for the wonderful care I received from the first phone call to recovery!! My experience was exceptional!! It was never a question if it would be Dr. Brown doing my surgery. Besides the fact I've known him and his wife for a very long time, I've seen his work and it's amazing! I'm so happy with my results, and it's only been 4 weeks! He answered all my questions and gave me the confidence I was looking for! I've had 3 children, and breastfed all of them. I have a tiny frame, and I get really big while pregnant. Anyone who has kids can understand what a toll it does to your body! My surgery has gotten my body to looking better than before I had kids!!

Mommy Makeover

Breast Augmentation and Mini Abdominalplasty

8 Weeks Post Op bathing suit pic:)

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brown as a person, friend, and professional is exceptional. He is so great at what he does, is so informative, and has a great bedside manor. I highly recommend him for plastic surgery. I had a rhinoplasty in the past by a different Dr, and there's no comparison! He's truly the best!!