AMAZING RESULTS! 35 Yr Mother of 2, Much Needed After 2 Csections - Scottsdale, AZ

This was not my first time going to Dr.Corey. I...

This was not my first time going to Dr.Corey. I went to him back in 2002 for breast implants and the job he did then stayed perfect until 2013 when my second child came along and I breast fed. So after 2 long years of waiting I finally got to go back in and see Dr. Corey and his staff for my Tummy tuck, breast implant exchange, and lipo. His staff is AWSOME, especially nurse Stacey. She makes you feel very safe and welxome and no question is dumb. And Dr. Corey is Amazing. He makes you feel very at ease and will not presure you, or rush you. My first time going to him he spent over an hour with me answering all my questions. He also will not perform a procedure on you that doesnt find to be necessary! His bedside manner is fantastic. I had my surgery on June 9th and my results are everything I could ask for and maybe even more. I just had my annual ob appointment and my doctor saw my scar from tummy tuck and said it was the best/nicest scar hes ever seen. I truely believes Dr. Corey cares about his patients. I wasnt feeling well (in a lot of pain) just last week so I called his nurse and she said she would talk to him. Well long story short he actually called me to see what was going on. I know it doesnt seem like a big deal but it made me feel like he really did care. Dr. Corey and his staff are truely in my experience the best in AZ and I would recommend him to absolutely anyone. Thank you sooooooo much Dr. Corey for my new body. Im pretty sure Ill be back for more.

Please help

Ive been communicating with a nice young lady on this site who has not had a great experience. Please go read her story and help if you can. We all can imagine what she is feeling and what she is going through. Her user name is AlexNel89. Please read all her journey on this site. Her Go fund me page is Gofundme.com/breastrevision16.

3 month pics... Holy moly... Thank you Dr. Corey!!!!

Pics speak for themselves. Not Photoshoped!!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Corey is the the kindest doctor. Very friendly. Will not rush you. Will answer all your questions. Will give you his honest opinion on what he thinks he can do for you.