29 Year Old with 1 Child. Getting the Boobs I Have Always Wanted - Scottsdale, AZ

I decided to go with Dr.Guerra. At first he gave...

I decided to go with Dr.Guerra. At first he gave me a suggestion of what I wanted and I went along with it. However, my surgery date was so far at the time I had more time to do better research. I ended up going with mentor gel, smooth with a areola lift on the left breast instead of the vertical lift. I scar easily and I just didn't think I could live with that type of scar. Anyway, Dr. Guerra listened and made all the changes at my pre op appointment. Dr. Guerra has been very understanding and he listens. I want fuller and perky looking breast. I'm super excited and nervous.

Today is the day

Today is the day! I'm excited and I'm freaking out. My surgery starts at 730. I just picked up my friend so he can drive after the surgery. So wish me luck!

I am done!!

So I just got home after the surgery and I'm still feeling a bit woozy, but I also feel great too. The operation felt like it went so fast and Dr. Guerra was so reassuring before the surgery. I can't wait to see the final results.

I got to shower

Today I got to shower and get a pretty good look at my breast. They look so nice! My breast are swollen still. I have a bit more pain on the out side of my breast, but it's bearable. I can't wait to see the final results.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon