Van Dyke Aesthetics-Laser Skin Care - Scottsdale, AZ

This is my second C&B this year with Miss...

This is my second C&B this year with Miss Kelly! I have only done my face but you can also treat the neck and chest area. The price quoted is for the face only. There is little to no downtime. No peeling like some treatments and can wear makeup the next day. It is a great addition to all the products I use from their office. I find it makes the products more effective and come full circle. I like the results this treatment gives for a more even skin tone, smoother texture and helps minimize pores! Definitely all the things I'm looking for in a treatment. I'll continue to keep up with these every 3 months as she suggested for me to help kick start my skincare. This treatment is a game changer!
Kelly

Have had multiple treatments at Van Dyke Aesthetics for over 15 years. Just had a Clear & Brilliant treatment yesterday with Kelly Cloud-Certified Laser Technician! I've been to Kelly before for treatments and she especially treated me with kid gloves when I was post Total FX that first week!!! I know I'm always in the best hands with her. Not only is she kind and gives me the best treatments BUT she is so knowledgeable! She has given me more information than I could have imagined. She explains things in a very understandable way and knows all the details of her Lasers and products. She has a great personality and the time flies during my treatments. Such a lovely lady and I am happy to refer to her. I know she will take the best care of her patients!