Lipo & Genex Lift with Fat Transfer - Scottsdale, AZ

Very upset. Horrible results. Fat injections...

Very upset. Horrible results. Fat injections stretched my skin out so bad and then within 8 months was gone and I look worse then before. I should have listened to the other doctors that told me I had not skin for a lower face lift and it was a waste of money but Dr Shaper claimed he could make my jaw tighter. Well, I look worse then before. No wonder they canceled my appointment to do the before and afters. Then My lip left me lumpy all over & he left more fat on my right flank and I am lopsided and it is very noticeable in clothes. I now have to wear baggy tops that cover me. He will not listen to me and keeps blowing me off. I can not believe how this man ruined my life! I should have known by how he never lets you talk or explain what you are wanting. If he spent as much time caring for his patients as he does on his website and fake reviews he might be a decent Doctor.
Dr Shaperio

Doctor is friendly & nice but does not let you talk. Needs work on his listening skills. Always rushing to the point that I am very uncomfortable.