Labiaplasty (33, 2 Kids) - Scottsdale, AZ

Proceedure that was performed was a wedge...

Proceedure that was performed was a wedge Labiaplasty with clitoral hood reduction. After pregnancy and child birth I had noticed unfavorable changes in my labia minora that made me extremely self conscious during sex and even just walking around naked. I had heard of Labiaplasty a while back but never pursued and as time went on my self esteem kept taking a plunge in that department and I decided I needed to do something about it. After I made my surgery appt. I had a solid month of extreme anxiety and wonder if I was doing the right thing etc. I even thought about cancelling but I knew in the back of my head at the end of the day I'd still be living with this self esteem issue and that I couldn't take. I am now a week out and I am ecstatic with my results. It looks perfect and I feel like I got my self back! To think its not even completely healed and I it looks so great makes me even more excited for the final result I already feel like a new person! This was 1000% worth it.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! Gave me back my self esteem. Looks perfect!