Enhanced Lips - Scottsdale, AZ

Jennifer at Admire Plastic Surgery is the TOP OF...

Jennifer at Admire Plastic Surgery is the TOP OF HER CLASS in the world of injections. I follow her work on Instgram and decided to get juvederm in my lips. I was looking for a conservative approach and slight plump. I told Jennifer what I was looking for and she told me what she would like to do and the result is exactly what I had in mind. She has a great eye for keeping it natural yet perfectly enhanced. She has a light hand and great technique and cares about what she is doing! This is my first time with injectables and I would absolutely do this again.
Jennifer Prince RN

Jennifer is the best nurse injector. She caring, friendly and listens to the needs of the patient. She has an eye for perfection and knows how to enhance the lips with out the fake, overdone look. Her technique is flawless and her sweet southern charm made me feel at ease. With numbing cream, I barely felt any of the pokes, easiest procedure ever! I am so happy with the results and I wholeheartedly recommend Jennifer.