Consultation: Possible Juvederm Removal - Scottsdale, AZ

Dr Hobgood is the most Amazing Dr!! I could not...

Dr Hobgood is the most Amazing Dr!! I could not believe how comfortable I felt with him. It was as if my concerns were the most important thing. His explanations not to mention the time he took. It was as if he had all day!. I do wish he had been my injectable Dr. I am certain I would be in a much better place. He did explain how hyalruonidase works and that it is difficult to know another injectors technique , could still do it but he thought I should give it a bit more time and wait it out. I was so relieved after my visit with him. I will certainly choose him for all my future cosmetic needs. Just wish I had all this knowledge before I made the decision I did. What an amazing guy!!
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dear Dr Hobgood, Outstanding!! Explains everything with great skill and compassion. Takes everything into consideration and seems to be there only for you, it is as if I was the most important thing on his schedule. I left feeling so much better, just knowing he is out there ,should I decide to proceed with hyalruonidase. Thank you Dr Hobgood and your amazing staff!!