Great Results! Amazing Dermatologist! Scottsdale, AZ

Dr. Walter at Dermatology and Skin Surgery...

Dr. Walter at Dermatology and Skin Surgery Specialists was absolutely wonderful. She treated my face, neck and chest and also included my hands for free. My skin was damaged due to years of sun damage and tanning bed use. My daughter was getting married so I wanted to look my best. Dr. Walter spent a generous amount of time explaining the procedure to me. The day of the treatment, they used topical numbing and a cool air device. I have heard how painful the procedure can be, but I barely felt it. I was red and crusty for about 7 days, but by the end of a week, I could cover it with makeup. Over the past two months, my skin keeps looking better and better! I highly recommend seeing Dr. Walter for Fractional CO2 treatment.
Scottsdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Walter has the best bedside manner. Her office is beautiful and her staff is very welcoming. Dr. Walter took time to answer all of my questions and made me feel at ease during the entire procedure. I was referred to her by a friend and am so happy that I found her! I will definitely be back for future cosmetic treatments.