Fat Transfer (Face) Scottsdale, AZ

After having had fillers for a few years, I was...

After having had fillers for a few years, I was happy to find out there were now successful fat transfers to consider, so I made an appointment to talk to my plastic surgeon, what was entailed, the pros and cons and afterward scheduled a date for the procedure. Though it's only been 2 months for this session, I can say all the sites injected are doing fine, swelling has gone down and I'm hoping they stay there.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wiener is a wonderful, skillful plastic surgeon and a caring and dedicated doctor. He had explained fat transfers and the process and time it takes and I had a very clear idea of the what to expect. As you get older it's harder to predict what fat will stay and what won't. It's a very delicate, tedious, procedure (especially if you're thin) to harvest the fat. (It's not about stuffing in as much fat as you can into a line on your face, but rather the skill it takes to place it right!) This isn't the first time I've had this done by Dr. Wiener but it was a follow up to new lines that seem to appear overnight when least expected. lol The staff is wonderful and caring, also. Chris and Samantha, YAY! When you call with a question or a problem, they ask Dr. Wiener right away. If you want to come in asap, they will do everything to get you in to see him that day. If it's at night, he will call you back as soon as he receives your message. You won't suffer in pain waiting hours for a call back, either. In the years I have been going to Dr. Wiener (6 years, +) I think he's GREAT!