Great Experience! - Scottsdale, AZ

Dr Repta is amazing. Not all docs are willing to...

Dr Repta is amazing. Not all docs are willing to take on a face-lift revision, but Dr. Repta was willing and felt that he could get rid of the "turkey neck" that the old surgery left behind. Dr. Repta is kind, very caring and not out to sell you anything. He will even tell you if there's a procedure that may not benefit you. I had such a bad time with the original surgeon ( woke up twice during surgery ) Doctor wasn't responsive, excessive bruising and complications etc. Under Dr Repta's guidance, recovery was a piece of cake, minimal swelling and bruising and the end result was awesome...turkey neck gone. Dr. Repta is an artist and a very kind and gentle man who inspires confidence. I'm so grateful for his excellent work- and a really satisfying experience! His entire team, office support, surgical center and anesthesiologist are the best.! Thank you all !!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Repta never made me feel rushed or under pressure to increase procedures etc. He is a kind, gentle very accomplished artist who gave me the neck I had 10-15 years ago. I have ultimate confidence in him and wouldn't hesitate to have him help me in another area of concern!