Happy with Natural-looking Results! - Scottsdale, AZ

I’d been considering a face/neck lift (and a s...

I’d been considering a face/neck lift (and a solution for my under-eye circles and sagging) for some time (I'm 51 yrs old), so I did extensive research on plastic surgeons. Dr. Repta's background and qualifications are impressive, so I scheduled a consult. Upon meeting Dr. Repta, I immediately felt at ease. He calmly explained each procedure in honest detail and answered every question that I had at that time. There was no pressure, whatsoever. I had more questions and worries prior to scheduling my procedures so, again, he met with me to address everything with the same calm and concern. Other important details for me are the modern approaches to surgery and recovery that he employs; and the fact that on my surgery date, I was his only patient. In the days and weeks post-surgery, I still felt like the only patient: the follow-up care was excellent – and all done by Dr. Repta himself. He is such a kind and compassionate person and an excellent surgeon. I am very pleased with my results and I would highly recommend Dr. Repta to anyone.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon