Thank You Dr. Prichard for my New Face! - Scottsdale, AZ

I can't say enough about my new look. My face lift...

I can't say enough about my new look. My face lift experience was one of total care from start to finish. Dr. Pablo Prichard is meticulous. He can see what is possible and knows how to make it happen. I had an upper/lower blepharoplasty with fat transposition and face/neck lift. His careful technique resulted in very minimal swelling and only a very slight bruising under the eyes that healed quickly. I have received so many compliments from people who knew I had a face lift to others who had no idea. Things like. "You must have found the fountain of youth". "You look 20 years younger." "You look like you, only no wrinkles “and "you look amazing and rested". I am so thankful that I found him. I smile at myself each morning as I look in the mirror while I'm getting ready for my day. Dr. Pablo Prichard is a master of his craft. I wouldn't trust anyone else. This was my very first elective procedure and I am thrilled. Thank you Dr. Prichard!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Prichard was kind, caring and very informative. He took the time to explain in great detail how he was going to accomplish my desired look, and he was certainly able to do that and more!