55 Yrs Old and Time to Refresh with Dr. Brown!!! - Scottsdale, AZ

I had planned long ago to have some cosmetic...

I had planned long ago to have some cosmetic surgery when I was 55. I did consultations with a number of surgeons before choosing Dr. Brown to perform a facelift, neck lift, blepharoplasty, fat transfer to upper and lower eyes, cheeks, lips, and marionette lines. I am thrilled with the results!!!!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

After doing lots of research and then consultations with a number of surgeons I chose Dr Brown and I'm so glad that I did. From the very early consultations he was extremely easy to communicate with and quickly understood what my objectives were. I really appreciated his honesty in telling me what my options were and also not exaggerating what the outcomes would be. He is an artist who does a masterful job in combining mostly subtle alterations to achieve wonderful balance and symmetry in the overall results. I am extremely satisfied with my results and would highly recommend Dr Brown for all your cosmetic surgery needs.