Amazing Dr Who Really CARES and Great Results - Scottsdale, AZ

I am a 52 year old female, average weight, healthy...

I am a 52 year old female, average weight, healthy nonsmoker and vegan. My entire Scottish family has been cursed with a double chin that will not go away no matter how much weight you lose. Im 6'0 and even when I got down to a skeletal 135 the double chin hung there proudly! I interviewed several Scottsdale surgeons, and knew I had met my Dr when I met Dr Caniglia. He is polite and friendly and has no arrogance at all. All of his staff treats you like family and are all great. Other Drs wanted to do an ablative (read:painful and 10 day down time) on my skin as well as the lower lift, Dr C. didnt think I needed it (I agree). The actual procedure was a breeze, Twilight sedation (no intubation) and I awoke amidst kind voices and gentle nurses. The recovery was easy too, and the pain was not bad at all! The results? EVERY time I look in the mirror I am thrilled . EVERY pic taken makes me smile! My confidence has returned and I still "look like me"...only better. No "Scottsdale face", just a perfect amount of lift and the scars are so hidden nobody has ever even seen them. I give Dr C. an A+++++. Love that man!
Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best. Kind, gentle, honest and treats you with respect. He does not try to upsell you to a bunch of stuff you dont need. Wonderful man.