One of the Best Choices I've Ever Made - Scottsdale, AZ

Initially I went to have a consultation with...

Initially I went to have a consultation with another surgeon in the area and he was going to charge $1.400 (outpatient) - $2,400 (in the hospital) more for the same procedure. Dr. Wiener is always on time, I never had to wait more than four minutes. He's personable, talented, honest and does an outstanding job. His staff is very friendly and caring, it's a healthy culture. Dr. Wiener did an outstanding job with my eyelid surgery and he's actually done my lip implants, and breast reconstructive surgery. I trust Dr. Wiener to do any other work I may have done in the future. Be careful of doctor's overcharging in order to have their name in lights. Dr. Wiener's office is very nice and comfortable and his prices are fair.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

The procedure went very smoothly, I had initially gone to another plastic surgeon in the area who was going to charge thousands more for the procedure (including the recommendation to have the procedure done in the hospital when an outpatient setting was used with Dr. Wiener). I couldn't be happier with the result, the treatment and the appointments!