Cellfina -Cellulite B Gone for 40 Year Old - Scottsdale, AZ

I've had cellulite most of my life. When I heard...

I've had cellulite most of my life. When I heard about Cellfina, I researched what it was and how it worked. I read about the bad results, bruising, incision scars, and pain online and was apprehensive. I did my homework and went prepared for my consultation with many pointed questions(no pun intended).
My first and best decision was to go with a surgeon as it is a surgical procedure. Because it is such a new technology and there are so many horror stories, I went with Dr Holden, a plastic surgeon, given his good reviews.
The consultation was encouraging, he was very patient with my barrage of questions and he was complete in his answers on what he does and what to expect. It was a relief to hear his explanations about why the things in the bad reviews occur also.

I had a concern about incision scars from other reviews.
Dr Holden told me I could expect only small needle holes. Incisions or cuts occur when the needle tears the skin instead of just puncturing the skin to cut the dimple. He said excessive bruising is not normal either. Those were both caused by the treatment being performed incorrectly.
He was also adamant that I have sedation for it because of the discomfort that was part of the surgical treatment.
The day of my procedure, I was really anxious. His nurse, Lindsey was so great! She was with me, literally holding my hand, the whole time. I felt like I had a personal nurse assigned to me!
Dr Holden was so concerned with my comfort the whole procedure, constantly verifying that I was not in pain. He went slowly and used different tricks he's learned from his experience to minimize the injection discomfort and kept me laughing to distract me. I really felt like my comfort was a number one priority!
Once I was numbed, the rest of the procedure was painless. I had 40 dimples removed. The whole procedure took about three hours start to finish.
I think who does the procedure is 100% important in the results. It's not the machine that does the work, it's the hands of your doctor. Having a plastic surgeon who I know already has technically advanced training was the reason my results are so great.

The aftercare has been
easy. I wore a compression garment for a couple days . My butt and legs were tender-no sitting on hard chairs. I had the procedure Friday and went to work on Monday. No stitches. Bruising was less than I though-you can be the judge. I was pretty much back to 100% by Monday. And the dimples of my cellulite are gone, for good! As the bruises get lighter, I can see just how smooth my rear end is!

I am very happy I went through with the Cellfina treatment. The real changes in the surface of the butt and thigh skin is incomparable to the claims made by the creams, cold treatments, surface laser treatments I have tried. It really worked for me!

New pictures to come this weekend

I love that the deep dimples and the shallower dimples are gone! The bruising is subsiding but I can feel the thickness of healing tissue under the skin. This procedure really should be labeled as more than minimally invasive. I'd do it over in a flash! It seems so obvious that the tendons holding the simple in need to be cut below the surface. I'm impressed that a little needle can be aimed at a tiny cord of tendon and slice it only. That is the reason I chose a surgeon in the first place! I wore a tight rayon/spandex dress out to an event this weekend-NO SPANX!! The fabric was clingy like crazy but my booty was smooth. For a first surgery for me-this was a win!

3weeks and is still improving

I'm stoked that the deep indentations right in the middle of my cheeks are gone. And the ones in my thighs, under the butt cheeks too! I got to wear my new bikini at the pool today and feel like an airbrushed model. Thanks to Cellfina and Dr Holden I am airbrushed smooth!

More squeezing

Because Elemgee asked-still smooth but now wrinkled. Not my favored position.

6 weeks after Cellfina and squats

Having Celkfina done so expertly with Dr. Holden has re-invigorated my self confidence and my drive to hit the gym. I'm so proud of my smooth butt, I am hitting the squat rack and actually weight lifting! I've been working up to squats with the barbell and weights. I get the double benefit of a smooth butt and a lifted butt! Thank you Dr Holden! He helped me start off on a journey of self improvement that has blossomed into a healthier me!
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can tell Dr Holden really knows what he's doing with the procedure. Again, it was important to me to have a surgeon perform the treatment on me. It's a new technology and I wanted the best trained hands working on me. I think I avoided the pitfalls of an inexperienced doctor: pain, bruising, incisions and scars, bad results by doing my research. I really felt like he and his staff were going out of their was to keep me comfortable. His technique is first rate! The effect in removing my cellulite had been amazing!