65 Years of Large Breasts - Scottsdale, AZ

I needed to have a reduction after 55 plus years...

I needed to have a reduction after 55 plus years of carrying around very large breasts. Since the surgery, my headaches have been reduced and my neck pain is practically gone. The compression in my shoulders has somewhat reduced, but I feel that might take time. I am ecstatic to be able to buy a bra off the rack for the first time in my life, and I feel sexy wearing it. Actually, I don't even have to wear one now. I would recommend Dr Brown to anyone that is considering this type of surgery. I had NO pain before or after and the scarring is minimal. Thank you so much. He has literally changed my life and how I look at the future.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I knew the minute he walked into the examining room that I was in love with him. He introduced himself to me as Ricky. Not many doctors are as down to earth and so professional all at the same time. He made me feel at ease from the first hug. His bedside manner is one of the finest I ever seen, and I have been around a lot of physicians in my lifetime. I also would like to add that his office staff follows in his footsteps, very friendly and family like. I loved the experience and would do it all over again.