22 Years Old, No Kids, DDD to Small/full C - Scottsdale, AZ

After years of having back pain and trouble...

After years of having back pain and trouble fitting into 'cute tops' and being self conscious. I finally decided to do something about it! And it has been the best decision I have ever made. I'm still healing, but I think I will end up with an average C cup, and they look fantastic. I had my first consultation and my surgery all within one week!

Day 12!

Day 12 and I am feeling great! I've been able to get back to a normal routine, just without exercise yet. The tape is slowly starting to come off and I can't wait to see everything without it. I have minimal pain, but I am starting to feel some zingers! My nipples are still hypersensitive, but I'll take it!

21 days post op!

I am now three weeks post op and happier than ever! Everything has been going smoothly and I hope it continues this way. My bruising is almost completely gone. And my tape has been off for about 6 days! Still get random pains, but other than that everything is great!

One month post op!

I am now just over one month out and so happy! I had my doctors appointment earlier this week and she said that I do not have to wear a bra at night anymore, and I can wear whatever bra feels comfortable during the day. I can start exercising more now and getting back to my normal schedule. She has had me start to massage my scars, and if my skin gets dry my favorite thing to use has been coconut oil!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G was even better than I could have hoped for. From consultation to surgery she was considerate of my questions and mindful of my worries. The entire process was smooth.