Breast Reconstruction After Double Mastectomy - Scottsdale, AZ

Due to my extreme family history of breast cancer,...

Due to my extreme family history of breast cancer, in July 2015 I elected to proceed with a prophylactic double mastectomy with reconstruction & implants.

In interviewing plastic surgeons for the reconstruction, I found a calming comfort with Dr. Andres and everyone in his office. Based on his credentials, expertise and most of all his compassion, it was an easy decision to make the choice to put my major life choice in his hands.

Every step along my journey was explained thoroughly. My results have been better than I could have ever imagined. With my family history I have had a mammogram each year since I was 28 years old. I'm now 51. This is the first time in 23 years I have not worried each day about when I might find out I have Breast cancer. My mother was 37 years old when diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer. A mastectomy saved her life. She had a second mastectomy less than 10 years after her first. She is now 75 glorious years old! Making this choice for me was with little reservation due to my comfort with Dr. Andres and his extraordinary talent and overwhelming compassion.

Dr. Andres and staff are truly the most wonderful people. Dr. Andres is an AMAZING surgeon who is caring, compassionate and passionate about helping women feel beautiful after life altering events and decisions. The office is filled with staff who are as considerate and compassionate as he. I'm thankful and truly blessed I am his patient.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon