I have had larger breasts my entire life. Before...

I have had larger breasts my entire life. Before surgery 34DD. I am very active working out several times a week. I've been thinking about a slight reduction/breast lift for many years now and finally decided now was the time. I am one week post-op. The results are AMAZING. I will upload photos once I have them. Dr. Corey did a fantastic job and I can't thank him enough. I've had literally no pain, no bruising and very little discomfort. When I look in the mirror I can't believe those are my breasts. I'm so glad I finally had it done. Dr. Corey is wonderful to work with, easy to talk with, and listens well. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

1 week post-op

A little bit of swelling but otherwise feeling and looking great! I really don't have any pain and have to say, just love, love the results thus far.

10 days Post-Op

Hello. The pictures are 10 days post-op . I had to change the tape so thought I would post some pictures without any dressing. No swelling anymore and they have dropped a little bit but still quite perky. The incisions seem to be healing well. My exercise 10 days out consists mainly of walking, crunches, lower leg work and stationary bike. Can't wait to hit the gym again but only after the doc says it's okay. Bought my first post-op bra. I went to the store and even though Dr. Corey said I would be a full C cup, when I looked at the bra, I really didn't think it would fit. Takes a while for the mind to catch up to the body :) But when I tried it on, it fit beautifully. I'm so happy I finally had this surgery.

7 weeks Post Op

After a bit of wound separation at the T-junctions due to spitting sutures, everything has closed up and now I can start applying the scar gel. They have dropped a bit but still looking good.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Corey is fantastic. I would highly recommend him. He made me feel at ease from the moment I met him, and I instinctively knew he was my surgeon. He is truly gifted and the results are AMAZING!