46 Y/o Breast Augmentation and Fat Grafting to Face - Scottsdale, AZ

I have considered breast augmentation for about 8...

I have considered breast augmentation for about 8 years and have hesitated due to not finding the right surgeon. I consulted several plastic surgeons and Dr. Richard Brown was referred to me by another well respected physician in Phoenix area. Being in the medical profession myself I felt I would never find a plastic surgeon that met my expectations until I had my consult with Dr. Brown. From the beginning his staff were wonderful including Missy and Octivia. They have truly Been very pleasant, professional, patient and informative with me. On consultation Dr. Brown was warm, welcoming and made me so comfortable as if we had known each other for years. He listened to all my concerns regarding breast implants.
Preop planning was very easy and organized, right down to a shopping list prior to surgery to help make my recovery that much easier.
He met with me again right before the surgery and went over the procedure again and answered any questions.
He called me personally the night of my surgery to see how I was feeling and gave me his personal phone number and email in case I needed to speak with him.
Dr. Brown is not only Humble and personable, he is EXCELLENT at his work. I am so happy with my results and have appreciated the kindness of his staff. I would choose Dr. Richard Brown over and over again and will refer all family and friends to him.
No need to search around for plastic surgeons just book a consult with Dr. Richard Brown and you will know you have made the right choice.
To sum it up great surgeon = great results.
Thank- you Dr. Richard Brown, Missy, and Octivia.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon