19 Years Old and Struggling with Body Image Insecurity - Scottsdale, AZ

My motivation to get this surgery was to...

My motivation to get this surgery was to ultimately feel better about myself. I struggled with body image in regards to my breasts for quite some time. I was hardly a 32A and struggled wearing a lot of clothing. There weren't many cons when considering surgery, especially because the pricing that Dr. Flint offers is very reasonable. She was right in the middle of the other two doctors that I had consultations with; but unlike them, she was interested in what I wanted. Dr. Flint was very factual and supplied me with research data on the different approaches regarding the procedure that she had acquired over the years. She told me the pros and cons regarding the various insertion sights and really knew what she was talking about, especially because she has done it for so long. At this point, 5 months after my surgery, I can't really think of any cons in regards to my entire experience. If you are contemplating any type of cosmetic surgery; without a doubt, make sure Dr. Flint is on your list of physicians to consult with!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Before meeting with Dr. Flint, I had been struggling with my body image for quite some time. Since I was about 16, people were always making fun of my breasts and telling me how small they were. I had considered a breast augmentation for 2-3 years but kept putting it off. Finally, in December of 2016, I met with three doctors. None of the other doctors compared to Dr. Flint. She was smart, cared about what I wanted, and did not leave out any details in regards to the pros/cons of breast augmentation surgery. After taking some time to decide on who I wanted to go with, I ultimately chose Dr. Flint. The post-operative appointment was extremely educational and everyone at Dr. Flint's office was also extremely helpful. Kara and Kathy, Dr. Flint's right-hand women, were always so kind and made me feel very relaxed. The entire atmosphere of the office was incredibly professional and organized. I had my surgery on Friday, March 11th at 7:00 A.M. Dr. Flint came into the room to talk with me before and made all of my nervousness go away. She is so calm and collected and it made me feel 100% confident that I was going to love my results. Of course, I did! Choosing Dr. Flint and going forward with my breast augmentation was one of the best decisions that I have made in my entire life. I would recommend her to anyone that I know (and already have.) She is without a doubt an incredible surgeon and an incredible woman as well. Thank you for changing my life Dr. Flint! You are amazing!