In Love with my New "Fake" Breasts - Scottsdale, AZ

I originally had an augmentation by another doctor...

I originally had an augmentation by another doctor saline implants 400cc under the muscle ( so I thought) I wanted to get an exchange for silicone because I was starting to ripple , I researched many doctors and came across Dr. Repta the office staff was beyond amazing with working around my schedule to get in and see him when I went to see Dr.Repta from the Beginning I felt comfortable and knew I wanted him as my surgeon , I explained to him that I want my breasts to look "fake" more Perkier and not natural he then told me I order to do that a capsulearrophy ( tightening of the pockets ) will have to be performed and that it's a painful procedure , after few weeks of thinking I decided to go back and make an appointment for second consultation saw Dr. Repta again and we talked about pros and cons of capsularrophy and how if I wanted that "fake" look that would be the best option I decided to go ahead and proceed with the surgery decided on ultra high profile 455-480cc , Jadie and Brooke were beyond helpful at working around my schedule and scheduling the surgery we decided on December 23 2013 . I went in for surgery that December afternoon and Everyone from the receptionist to the scrub tech were all very nice and professional . When I went to see Dr.Repta for my follow up appointment he had informed me that one of my implants was under the muscle and one of them was over the muscle and that's how he left it and made them look pretty even .I'm now almost 6 weeks out and so far I'm very happy with the result it's painful but he did say it was going to be I saw Dr Repta on Monday and he said everything is going well that breasts are healing well it's just a It's a long healing process and to give it about three more months of healing time , I can't wait till it's all said and done to see my final result . I would recommend Dr. Repta. And his office to anyone very polite and professional staff .
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Repta was very polite and very professional as a doctor he met my needs as of what I wanted from the procedure answered all my questions and I knew that I made a right choice going with him and I would highly recommend him to anyone .