Dr Corey is a Surgical Artist (115 Lbs, 34 Small, Deflated B to D) - Scottsdale, AZ

I never really considered having procedure until I...

I never really considered having procedure until I met several women recently that had augmentation done and results were so natural looking. I never wanted too big, too hard, too fake or boobs that just looked "off". After meeting Dr. Corey and seeing results, I was sold. To be honest, I never hated my small breasts but they were something I always felt "less" womanly than my well endowed gfriends.
I originally intended to have 3-4 consultations but after meeting Dr. Corey I cancelled all the others and scheduled my procedure 3 weeks later (he had a cancellation that I grabbed).

If I recall correctly, my BWD is 13.5, I always thought I would end up with 350 cc but after a considerable amount of timing researching, talking with other women and wearing rice sizers around the house, I ended up with 405cc, smooth round . Ladies, wear the rice sizers A LOT!!!! They are the closest thing to what your actual outcome will be and for what you are putting your body through you want to select what's right for your body.

One other detail, transax, endoscopic with camera.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr Corey and his staff are the best. He explained the procedure, expected outcome based on my body type and recommendations. I can't thank Dr. Corey and nurse Stacey enough for my beautiful new breasts. He also recommended sizers (additional $75) which I am thankful we did without any question. I showed him pictures of desired outcome so sizers were 375 and 405. Also loved the anesthesiologist they selected. Dr Whitten tailored my plan given early history of terrible nausea from wisdom teeth removal. We added Emend and phenergen to my protocol to ensure no issues.